Then this luxury villa with its own staff is the perfect choice for your holiday!
Whether you are a family with young children, a party or just an intimate couple, the villa has been designed and decorated to offer enjoyment for everyone.
Villa Bayu is a very luxurious villa located in the hills near Lovina, the touristic village on the north coast of Bali. Surrounded by green hills with rice terraces and tropical vegetation, you will enjoy every second of the luxury and soothing tranquility you will find here. And what about the breathtaking views of the Bali Sea that will look different every time you look? During the day you will have a panoramic view of the surroundings and the sea. In the evening you will view a magnificent star-filled sky after a spectacular sunset.
The villa has its own entrance, which provides access to a large tropical garden of 3400m² surrounding the villa. The garden’s landscaping provides gentle colors and has only local vegetation such as palm-, banana- and fruit trees, the fragrant Jepun flowers, many bamboo and bougainvillea’s. Next to the villa there is a second terrace in the garden with a magnificent view. At night, the lights beautifully illuminate the garden.
The well-known Sing Sing Waterfalls are at only a few minutes walking distance from the villa. The front of the garden ends at the Sing Sing River, which is directly accessible from the garden. It is a beautiful area, an oasis of tranquility, lush greenery and privacy.
Villa Bayu has been built with a stylish blend of traditional Balinese architecture and modern design. The villa is beautifully situated on the slope of a hill; bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room and verandas are all at the same level. The pool and spacious terrace (both sunny and shady areas) cover the width of the villa and are situated one meter lower.
Because the spacious living room and veranda are fully open, a unity with the natural environment is created. The villa has an original Balinese thatched roof, made of Balinese grass called ‘alang alang’. The roof also covers the front part of the terrace, so you can always enjoy the shade if you prefer to do so, still enjoying the wonderful climate.
The villa is luxurious and tastefully decorated and all around natural materials have been used. The villa is decorated with Balinese furnishings, richly furnished and decorated with art elements of the Balinese heritage. All doors and windows are extra high to create a spacious effect. There is extensive use of indirect lighting, so when darkness falls a lovely warm atmosphere is created.
The villa has 4 tastefully decorated bedrooms with air conditioning for a pleasant temperature. All furniture is made of Jati teak. There are bedrooms with authentic beds and wardrobes, but also new furniture has been used. Each bedroom has a king size bed and a spacious, typically Balinese open-air bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, double sinks and toilet. In the bathrooms different types of stones are used and the walls are decorated with stucco. Obviously, makeup mirrors, bathrobes and a hairdryer are available. In one bedroom an additional one-person bed can be created, making the villa suitable for 9 people. Two bedrooms have double doors to the bathroom, providing these rooms with an en-suite character. All bedrooms have French doors toward the veranda overlooking the sea and the green hills. Imagine waking up in the morning with this fabulous view!
The villa has a spacious living area with several sofas and a large dining table for 10 people. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances and can be separated from the other living areas by closing the large sliding doors.
From the living area you overlook the large terrace with sun beds and parasols and the beautiful large infinity pool. The pool has 2 ‘overflow’ sides where the water seems to flow into the surrounding area and the sea. The traditional ‘bale benong’, the Indonesian rest house with thick mattress and pillows, is not missing and is situated on the terrace. Here you can relax and enjoy the fantastic view of the surrounding area and sea.
In the villa you not only enjoy superb comfort and privacy, you will also enjoy the service you normally only receive in luxury hotels. The staff off Villa Bayu will be available to pamper you 6 days a week. Next to taking care of the cleaning, the laundry and your shopping for groceries, they will prepare your delicious meals.
The staff will make sure that you have a carefree and memorable holiday!
Details: The villa is situated approx. 1 km from the sea (‘as the crow flies’). By road you can reach the beach within 5 minutes. The center of Lovina with its restaurants, bars and shops and the beach is within easy reach of the villa and takes approximately 8 minutes by car.
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 1-4 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
Type of villa: very luxurious villa, stylishly decorated, with amazing views; Balinese style elements are combined with Western comfort
- Suitable for up to 9 people
- Spacious (275m²)
- 4 bedrooms with double beds, air conditioning, mosquito nets and back-out curtains
- 1 bedroom has an extra single bed
- 4 open-air bathrooms with walk-in rain shower, double washbasins and a toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, blender, coffee maker, sandwich maker, Nespresso machine, water dispenser, wine climate cabinet
- Living area with large dining table for 10 people and various seating areas with lounge sofa, TV/DVD
- Bose dock-in station for Ipod
- Free wireless internet
- Very large infinity pool (12 x 5 m) with 2 overflow sides
- Shower by the pool
- Spacious terrace with 6 sun beds, 2 parasols and a bale benong
- Beautifully landscaped tropical garden (3400m²) with palm trees, banana and fruit trees and flowering plants year round
- Bath and bed linen, washing machine, safety deposit box, baby cot and highchair available
- Parking space available
- Including staff 6 days a week