Relax and be renewed! Enjoy spectacular views and caring, professional service at the newly appointed Villa Sianti.
A luxury villa nestled in the hills above Lovina, Villa Sianti is a new villa designed to deliver maximum comfort in a private, stunning setting.
With a spectacular vista, the stunning sunsets over the Bali Sea and Java provide the perfect backdrop for an evening cocktail in the infinity pool.
Ideal for a couples get-away or a family holiday base, friendly staff are able to assist you 6 days a week and there’s a help desk available to arrange all of your touring and driver requirements.
Villa Sianti is located on the hillside high above Lovina Beach in the exclusive SingSing Villas enclave. Central Lovina with nice restaurants, bars and local shops, is within 6-8 minutes away by car. Access to the SingSing Villas is via a private road with its own security entry point. The villa itself is set amidst beautiful, tropical gardens on a 1550 sqm block. Here you will find banana & coconut palms, mango and cashew trees.
Within the lush gardens and you will be greeted with your own impressive private 70 sqm infinity swimming pool. For the children there is a smaller, shallower pool close to the house. Surrounding the pool you will find comfortable sun lounges complete with shady umbrellas and a bale bengong – just perfect for that afternoon nap.
Included in your villa rental are the staff: housekeeper/cook, gardener/pool attendant and security to take care of your every need and ensure you have a relaxing holiday. A local help desk will greet you on arrival and show you around the villa. They will also arrange any sightseeing trips or drivers you may require. As most guests arrive in the late afternoon or early evening, the first dinner and breakfast is included in your rental. On arrival you will find a welcome package that includes fresh fruit, bread and an assortment of beverages. Whilst groceries after that are at your own expense, the staff are happy to do the shopping for you on a daily basis or, if you prefer, a driver can take you into Seririt or Singaraja to shop at one of the larger supermarkets. Lovina itself only has a small selection of convenience stores selling groceries, but it does have an excellent German bakery, The Bakery Lovina, that also has a good selection of international food & wines. The recently opened Alcovina (next to the Spice Beach Club) is another option for purchasing wines and spirits.
The stylishly furnished and spacious villa accommodates groups up to 6 adults and 2 children. Downstairs comprises of the main entrance, powder room, two air-conditioned bedrooms with king- size beds and indoor/outdoor bathrooms, kitchen, lounge area with inbuilt bar and a dining area. The downstairs living area opens onto an outdoor undercover dining area by way of large, bi-fold doors. A sliding door just past the main entrance gives access to the outdoor lounge area located in front of the bedrooms.
An internal staircase leads up to the first floor and a third air-conditioned bedroom with king-size bed and a study / playroom area which can be used as accommodation for up to two children on single beds. A large, covered deck on the first floor with a generous daybed, allows guests to lay back, relax and enjoy the gentle breezes and spectacular views over the ocean and towards Java.
All bedroom, living and dining areas (both indoor and out) are equipped with cooling ceiling fans for your comfort.
Tastefully and thoughtfully decorated throughout, the villa is also filled with many ‘homely’ touches such as DVD’s, magazines, books and games as we would like our guests to feel comfortable and at home during their stay. Built with traditional Balinese materials and with a large alang alang (Balinese grass) roof, Villa Sianti sits comfortably in its hillside home and has been built to take advantage of the beautiful views offered by its elevated position.
The light, airy kitchen area is fully equipped with all new, modern appliances should you feel inclined to use them. However, cooking is not something to concern yourself with during your stay as the villa comes with a housekeeper / cook 6 days a week.
The total indoor & undercover outdoor areas total 320 square metres.
The local area offers up many opportunities for exploring with hot springs, waterfalls and the famous Lovina dolphins. Slightly further afield, you can visit the mountain lake resort area of Bedugul where you will find Lake Bratan, famous for the Ulun Danu temple, and the world class Bali Handara Kosaido Golf & Country Club.
Villa Sianti has been specifically designed to take advantage of the
spectacular views offered by its hillside location whilst always ensuring
your privacy and comfort during you stay.
A lot of attention has been paid to comfort and luxury in and around the villa. Everything is done to make your stay as convenient and comfortable as possible. Your dream holiday comes true with a stay in this magnificent new villa!
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 2 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
- Type of villa: Luxury and modern Balinese style villa, located in the hills above Lovina with a spectacular view
- Suitable for up to 6 adults and 2 children
- Spacious (320m², total plot 1550m²)
- 3 bedrooms (2 bedrooms on the ground floor and 1 bedroom on the first floor)
- 1 study / playroom on the first floor that can be used as 4th bedroom
- 3 bedrooms with king-size beds, air conditioning, ceiling fans, bedside tables, wardrobes and/or shelving and each with its own bathroom
- The study has 2 single day beds, TV unit, TV & DVD player
- 3 bathrooms with shower, basin and toilet, 1 downstairs bathroom with large stone bath
- powder room
- Large open plan kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas cooker, microwave, blender, rice cooker, toaster, sandwich maker, coffee maker and water dispenser that dispensers hot, cold and normal temperature water
- Living area with large L-shaped couch, 2 wicker chairs, TV unit, coffee table, TV with Indovision satellite connection, DVD-player, books, games, DVD’s, built in bar & bar fridge, 8 seat dining table & chairs
- Free wireless Internet
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, lounge/dining area, kitchen, study & downstairs terraces
- Large infinity pool of 70 sq mtr, graduated from 1.4 to 2 mtrs
- Shallow childrens pool of 13 sq mtr at house end of main pool, 1 mtr deep
- The pools are connected with steps between them, corner steps into each pool
- Outdoor shower for pool
- 3 fully covered terraces, 2 on the ground floor with outdoor dining table & bench seats, lounge suite & coffee table, 1 upstairs balcony with a large daybed
- Sun terrace with 4 sun beds, cushions and two sun umbrellas
- Bale bengong with mattress and cushions next to pool and sun bed area
- Beautifully landscaped tropical garden (1230m²) with banana & coconut palms, mango and cashew trees
- Large grassed area in front of infinity pool
- Bath and bed linen, washing machine, safety deposit box, baby cot and high chair available
- Parking space available
- Including staff 6 days a week (housekeeper & cook, gardener and nighttime security)