VILLA PURI SOKA
This very luxurious, spacious and tastefully furnished villa is the perfect choice!
Light, air and space are the principles in the design of this new and luxurious villa. The villa is horizontally designed to make maximum use of the fantastic view over the surrounding area and the Bali sea. The villa is built by using natural materials such as natural stone, hardwood and teak wood, which gives the villa the real Balinese atmosphere. Eye-catcher is the high thatched roof that is made from alang-alang, Balinese grass and which also covers the front terrace.
Villa Puri Soka is very spacious and has a large tropical garden and a beautiful swimming pool of 70m² in which you can swim laps. A large terrace with sun beds and a pergola with a very nice seating area to sit in the shade surround the natural stone swimming pool.
The infinity pool has an ‘overflow’ which makes it look as if the water flows into the surrounding area and the sea in the distance.
The stylishly furnished villa accommodates groups up to 10 people. In the villa there are 5 bedrooms, all with a private bathroom. The bedrooms are tastefully furnished, each decorated in a different style and color. All bedrooms have a double bed with mosquito net and air conditioning for a pleasant temperature. The bathrooms are designed in Balinese style with a so-called ‘open air shower.
The villa also has a fully equipped open kitchen and a very nice living room with a large teak dining table and a spacious TV/seating area. At the front the villa is completely open to enjoy maximum from the fantastic view and the breeze for natural cooling.
Because of the open construction the villa forms one whole with the garden and the swimming pool, which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the Balinese outdoor life. Both inside and outside the villa is paid much attention to comfort and luxury.
Four of the bedrooms are located on the ground floor, the master bedroom is on the first floor. Also on the first floor there is a large roof terrace with a sitting and dining area and a bale benong to relax and to enjoy the beautiful sunset with a cool drink.
The villa is equipped with all comforts such as free wireless Internet, flatscreen TV, DVD player and in the bookcases are books and DVDs for use. There is also a washing machine in the utility room and in the kitchen all modern devices are present such as a microwave, gas cooker, Nespresso coffee maker, American fridge with freezer, minibar, water dispenser and a machine for making ice cubes.
In the villa 6 days a week hospitable staff will be at your service. They take care of the cleaning, the laundry, the groceries and prepare the most delicious meals for you, they will ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
Details: Villa Puri Soka is a fabulous villa and the view is really breathtaking! In a straight line the villa is located only 1 kilometer from the sea, by road it takes about 8 minutes. Also the center of Lovina with restaurants, bars and shops is very close by within 10 minute driving.
The villa is located in a quiet and peaceful area, within walking distance of the SingSing waterfalls. It is the perfect place to relax and to enjoy maximum privacy.
Due to the spacious design and layout, the villa is suitable for all groups, whether you are with two people, with children or with multiple families or friends.
Much attention has been given to comfort and luxury inside and outside the villa; you will enjoy a carefree holiday in this beautiful villa!
- The rates listed below are per night (based on a stay with 1-4 people) for the exclusive use of the villa and include electricity, gas, water, taxes, staff costs, help desk, bath and bed linens, free (wifi) Internet and a welcome package including the first dinner and the first breakfast after arrival.
- The total rate of your stay will be shown at the bottom right under the calendar after filling in the preferred arrival and departure date and the total number of guests. The security deposit (€ 150 per stay) is not yet included.
VILLA PURI SOKA
Type of villa: new, very luxurious villa with panoramic views
- Suitable for 2 to 10 people
- 5 bedrooms, 4 on the ground floor and 1 on the 1st floor all with double beds and air conditioning
- 5 bathrooms with rain shower, 2 washbasins and toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen incl. refrigerator, gas cooker, toaster, microwave, rice cooker, blender, coffee maker for ground coffee, Nespresso coffee maker, minibar, sandwich maker, water dispenser, machine for making ice cubes
- Living area with dining table and seating area with lounge sofa, TV/DVD
- Free wireless internet
- Very large infinity pool (70m²)
- Large terrace with sun beds, seating area and pergola
- Beautifully landscaped tropical garden (2000m²) with mango trees, banana and cashew trees
- Rooftop terrace with dinning/seating area and large bale benong
- Bath and bed linen, washing machine, safety deposit box, baby cot and highchair available
- Parking space available
- Including staff 6 days a week